Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweenies

...at Bess' family Halloween Party. Bess was an Austrian zombie, Christian was from "Pushing Up Daisies," Tina was Artemis (not Diana), Tiffany was...a glitter hippie, I guess (and a very beautiful one at that), and Whitney was a faerie. John was a drunken miner with a pick-ax, but he didn't act any differently than normal, and I was a witch because I have a witch's hat. What all did everybody else do?
Bess' family lives in a great place, by the way. I wanted to explore down to the water, but didn't dare. They really do Halloween. It was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Or maybe Tiff was a flapper? I should have asked, or at least looked more closely.

TA Demings said...

I'm not sure what I was. My roommates said gypsy. I was going to wear a lot more black makeup and be some kind of gothic gypsy. I just threw on a bunch of things around my apartment and called it a costume.