Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Quotation Collection by Annelise

Part the Second: In which the travelers plot their adventures

Whitney: "Monsters!"
Lauren: "I will go defend you from the monsters. Actually, I will go pee."
Whitney: "Pee on the monsters! Pee on the monsters!"

"I'm just gonna lay here and think about how awesome Wendell Methuselah's gonna be."
Katy A (preserved by Lauren)

"What better way to say 'I've been to Edinburgh' than a tattoo that says 'I've been to Edinburgh'?"
Bentley (preserved by Heather L)

"What would Juli's reaction be if I threw poop at her?"
John B. (source unknown)

"Heather, I think you should try an experiment where you don't wear pants for a week."
Katy A. (preserved by Lauren)

"I will give $10,000 to anyone in this room who names their child Orsino."
Katy A. (preserved by Lauren)

"Are we just waiting for someone to burst into prayer? I will do it."
Whitney (preserved by Annelise)

John B: "I don't know, but we can use Rick to measure."
Whitney: "We can just lay him out on the ground. That's one Rick, two Ricks..."
preserved by Heather L

Heather L: "I would lick it, but I can't lick my foot."
Tiffany: "I could totally lick my foot."
Heather L: "Do you want to lick mine?"

"Let me suck from your bladder...The bladder has an unsteady flow."
Lori to Emma about her camelback (preserved by Tiffany)

Chris B: "What are we clamping?"
Katy A: "My femoral artery. After it had been severed in the field of battle. In Mogadishu. In the film Black Hawk Down."
preserved by Lauren

more to come (ed.)

No comments: