Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quotation Collection by Annelise

Part the First: In which the travelers express their feelings

"Dear John Bennion, let me write you a list of all the swear words I used today. It would be a lengthy list."
Kylie (source unknown)

"I feel like the boys on this trip enjoy being boys way too much."
Emma (preserved by Lauren)

"Bummer. Barren love."
Lori (preserved by Katie P.)

"I hate being dizzy. It is the worst feeling ever. Well, actually I'm sure there are worse ones. Hatred. Betrayal. But it's up there."
Kylie (preserved by Heather L)

"Lauren, it hurts me to look at you."
Heather L (preserved by Lauren)

"I felt like I was going to make a pearl with my foot."
Lori (preserved by Heather L)

"It doesn't make me feel good to be scorned by a sheep."
Kylie (preserved by Heather L)

Katy A: "So who brought our bags up?"
Lauren: "Whitney and heather W."
Katy A: "A blessing on their heads."
Lauren: "And on their posterity."
Katy A: "Even unto the seventh generation. [pause] And that's a lot of generations."

"Eew! Have you NO social inhibitions?"
Lori, addressing Whitney who was removing a band-aid from her foot at dinner (preserved by Lauren)

"If the Bennions were a reality TV show, I would watch them."
Anonymous

"I would get hypochondria and die."
Annelise (preserved by Tiffany and Bess)

Note: the blogging software will not allow me to cut and paste Annelise's document into the blog, so we will be adding Parts the Second and Third later--the editor.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Jackpot! We are so happy for a new post! --and such a wealth of postings. Really, you have a public following that is eagerly awaiting the publication of every detail. Thanks!!