Thursday, May 7, 2009

3 May Blog Post by Janet

We had a relaxing Sabbath day in our lonely youth hostel along the banks on Loch Lomond. We were far away from a church, so we worshiped together in the lounge of the hostel. It was the first time I had ever attended church with a small group meeting on their own rather than with an organized ward. It was a wonderful meeting. I had a chance to bear my testimony and hear the testimonies of my friends and fellow travelers. After church we had lunch, then choir practice. I am one of two choir directors for the group and I am trying to get everyone ready to do a fireside next week. It was a great day to enjoy nature, enjoy company, and enjoy God. That evening we sat around and swapped funny stories. We all learned a lot about each other and had a good time.

No comments: